Join us November 4, 2017 at the Gideon Putnam Hotel
Whether you’re a breast cancer patient or survivor—or a friend or loved one of someone touched by breast
cancer—you won’t want to miss our free Breast Health Symposium, Saturday, November 4, at the Gideon Putnam Hotel.
The annual event is the perfect opportunity to learn
about the latest advances in breast health and breast cancer prevention, detection, and treatment. The symposium also is a wonderful way to connect with other patients and survivors and to discover the many resources available to you right here in our community.
Although the agenda has not been finalized, you can expect to hear about:
- New breast cancer surgery options, including Hidden Scar surgery
- The latest in medical imaging technology for breast cancer detection and treatment
- Advances in chemotherapy and targeted therapy
- The importance of exercise during treatment and survivorship
- Healthy eating before, during, and after treatment
- Support groups and other places to turn for encouragement, understanding, assistance and, even, new friendships
- Women’s Health Therapy for patients who are recovering from breast surgery and other treatments
- How mindfulness can help during recovery and throughout your life
So, please, mark your calendar. And bring a friend so they, too, can benefit from this important, potentially lifesaving information.